3 ideas for sequence photography

 Idea 1:  A day in the life of a coin storyboard

I plan to make a comic strip style storyboard of photos that tell a story without words.  I want to follow a penny on a journey.  I will take 10 photos for this

1. Penny coming out of a money box (mid shot of money box, hand and penny.)

2. Put the penny in a purse (close up shot of hand putting penny in full purse.)

3. The purse is dropped and money spills onto the floor (close up, shallow depth of field of purse on floor.)

4. The penny rolling away (photo of penny on its side, rolling, shallow depth of field of penny in focus and purse in background to show penny has escaped.) 

5. 2 people walking along the street (Low angle photo from point of view of penny)

6. Hand picking up penny. (Big close up shot - macro)

7. 2 people and coin being tossed. (Fast shutter speed of coin spinning in air)

8. One person smiling (Close up of face)

9. Coin being put in their hand (close up of coin framed by open hand.

10. The coin going in a new money box (mid shot of money box and penny about to drop in it.)

1967 Elizabeth II Uncirculated One Penny Coin | Chards

I need a penny, 2 people, 2 money boxes and a light for interior shots.

I will use my mobile phone to take the photos.


Idea 2: Passing By

I will position my phone by my window and when someone goes past I will take a photo.

I will do this as 6 different people or vehicles go past.

I don't want to move my phone in between photos as I want the same shot size and framing for each picture. 

I can present my images as a series of photos to show how one view changes in a day.

I might change the images to black and white to have more impact.

View to road outside from room window - Picture of The Resident Kensington,  London - Tripadvisor

Idea 3: Cartwheel Action Photo

I am going to use my multi burst to photo someone doing a cartwheel in my garden.  I must not move as I take the photos.

I will edit the images in photoshop so it is one photo that shows each part of the cartwheel as it happens. 

Cartwheel Tutorial: Build Strength and Coordination | GMB Fitness

I need to make sure it is a long shot so I get all of the person in the shot with some background too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog